6.09.2011

This many....

How many? ... This is the question I badgered little Ashton with a few weeks ago. I love props.. but I'm seriously not into big gaudy props.. I like fun little things. I like to keep things as natural as possible... We all know how a Three Year old works... My way or the highway! So with Ashton.. and nearly all little tots I chase them around and ask them a ZILLION questions so they laugh with me, and get a little more comfortable. This day was no exception!

Our exploration started a little something like this, at the tire park:
 And.. Boys will be Boys!
 But he really does love his picture taken!


 Then we ventured down to the water...

 "Can I get in...?"

 And over to see if they had any ice cream... sadly, they were closed :(


All in a days work...


Happy Third Birthday Ashton! I hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did! :)

-Amanda :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are adorableeeee Mel you sure know how to make some handsome babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. trying again- we had so much fun at this shoot! I can't believe how big Ash looks in these shots. He is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is growing fast! But they are soo cute as always amanda you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete