5.25.2011

Billy & Laura


Billy & Laura have been good friends of Mine & My husbands for a LONG time... Laura & Bud have known each other forever.. literally! We met Billy in High School, once he came to the public school system lol! Now these two LOVE birds are getting married in September and I have the honor of not only attending, but photographing their wedding! I met up with them at their home and we headed out  Sunday not knowing if the weather would hold up for us or not to three farms, each with a little something different to offer. The weather held out and we got some awesome engagement photos! Billy laughed the entire time which made the session SO easy! I can't believe we're all grown up now... Time flies when we're havin fun! :) I hope you love the photos as much as I do, enjoy a few of my favorites for now!











The bling.. of course :) 








Aren't these the funniest shirts?

I can't wait for your wedding, I know it's going to be gorgeous!

-Amanda :) 

12 comments:

  1. All of these pictures are great :) they fit the two of them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures look amazing!! :) They are so cute together!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww They are so good! Congrats guys! Billy is a good catch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! I really love the one with Laura and Billy on the tractor, it is very cute. Can't wait to be apart of their big day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the pictures! My favorite is the one where they are standing infront of the green door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures!!! My favorite is the one where you both are on the tractor. Nice job, Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura and Billy are too cute together! These pics seem to capture that perfectly. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Pictures! I also love the one in front of the green door. They look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! I cant wait for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete