6.27.2011

Little Ladybugs :)



Last week I had the opportunity to photograph this beautiful new baby :) You can see how much Mama&Daddy love her by the look in their eyes! She wasn't super sleepy for us, but oh so precious! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of the photos!

*Remember, 25 blog comments will earn the family a 16x20 enlargement for their new nursery!* Leave them some love!


The beautiful family!






Baby Kisses ...







This cute hat is from Stitches by Stef


One of my favorites!

7 comments:

  1. Awww, the hat worked great! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but esp the one with the uniform!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda these all look great! My little niece is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My future daughter in law is adorable in these pics!! My favorite is the one with the goose call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that wittle baby!! These are Awesomeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all of them! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete