6.13.2011

And the winner is....

Thank you to everyone who entered the Father's Day contest!!! :)  I think it went very well, Even with a few technological mishaps with the Blogger sign in ;)

With all of the Comments Below I have compiled the list of winners!!  
The Top three winners were within 15 points of each other!!

First: Photo Number 3! With 75 points!
Second: Photo Number 10! With 66 points!
Third: Photo Number 4! With 60 Points!

Fourth: Photo Number 9! With 29 points!
Fifth: Photo Number 7! With 16 points!
Sixth: Photo Number 1! With 15 points!
Seventh: Photo Number 2! With 6 points!
Eighth: Photo Number 8! With 5 points!
Ninth: Photo Number 6! With 4 points!
Tenth: Photo Number 5! With 1 point!


Congratulations to the Winners!!! 
Please email me to claim your prize within ONE week. We can set up your session then or I can mail out your winning certificate, which must be used within 6 months! :)

For the other entries!! No one is EVER a loser with my contests! For entering, You will receive a 10% off coupon for your entire purchase, with one paid session! (Session within 6 months) Email me to claim this prize within  one week! :)


I hope everyone is planning a great Father's Day! Celebrate all that our Dad & Grandfathers do for us! :)

-Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment