6.23.2011

Life Long Friends..

I met Sarah & Tommy June 2008.. Three years ago, almost to the day! In the past three years I've photographed their Engagement, Wedding & Christmas Photos! Along with Sarah's Maternity Series, and now a month-by-month of little Trevor growing up, I have had the honor of helping them preserve these memories for a lifetime.. From the engagement session I knew they would become friends, and I couldn't be more happy to say that we text weekly and keep tabs on each other :) Sarah has helped me not only with photography and ideas from the clients perspective, and helping me realize all that I'm worth, but also with life lessons, like wedding planning and shopping! :) I am beyond thrilled to call her a friend.

Today is all about their family.. Little Trevor is already 6 months old.. I can hardly believe it! And a few weeks ago we went down to the very place that they became husband and wife to get some cool family shots! Enjoy!



He's always hangin' around!





Thank you for choosing me for your memories! Love you guys!

-Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment