7.05.2011

Cool Sand, Warm Water, and Hot Sun!

I absolutely Adore Terrapin Nature Park. It's like a little secret hidden in the Industrial Park.. Well maybe not any more.. It's amazing the locations that you can shoot at the park, and I'm certain I haven't even began to uncover most of them!



This is the entrance to where I shoot 90% of my beach sessions here on the shore, simply because it's close, the water is warm, and it's rarely crowded! This year I had a few unfortunate cancellations for my Beach Day, and I will be scheduling a second one later this year, so if you are interested, keep your eyes peeled for all of that info! Here are a few of my favorites from my sessions this year!

 Victoria- My sister! She's a Senior, 2012!


Melissa, Kaden & Ashton!





One of my baby plan boys, Chase! 




Little Abigail, Tiffany & John!







I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! It's my favorite time of year, even with all of the humidity! The beach is my favorite place to be, so to share the memories with clients, who have become friends, is the best job I could ever ask for!

-Amanda :)

1 comment: