2.11.2011

Zelie Mae Collison&David Kneller

Couple #2 Is Zelie Mae Collison & David Kneller! 


A little bit about each of them, in their own words!



Zelie Mae Collison, 20                              
     I go to Frostburg State University, my major is early childhood education and I can NOT wait until I get to be a teacher!  I have two dogs, one of which is mine and David’s.  I live in Greensboro with my family on breaks but mostly in Frostburg.  I have worked on a farm my whole life and love it and plan to be a kindergarten or pre-k teacher and inheriate our family’s replacement heifer establishment. 



David Kneller, 20
            David is a Master Chef who has his education in resuraunt and hotel management.  He lives with me in Frostburg and works at the Rocky Gap Hotel and Resort as a Chef.  He plans to soon open his own resturaunt and go back to school.  He loves baseball and his cars.  He also loves and is very close with his family and mine.  He is so loving, patient, funny, sweet, spontanious, and just everything perfect.

David & Zelie started dating August 25, 2010 at 20 years young! Since dating they haven't broken up! They have one "child," their rescued Border Collie/Jack Russel Mix, Panini!



Their Love Story!







As told by Zelie: 
     We have known each other since kindergarten because we went to the same elementary school of course.  We were only playground friends or aquaintences up until highschool, where the wonderful sport of tennis brought us together.  I remember when he first caught my eye.  We were at a tennis conference in Cambridge.  He made me laugh, ALL the time.  I liked him at first, but it faded.  I was too young and stupid and into “bad boys” to pay him any mind as a boyfriend.  But we still became best friends.  I could really be myself with him and I didn’t have to hide anything.  We spent like everyday together.  When I came to college we still were best friends he came to visit me and we never lost touch.  I knew that he loved me.  He told me all the time.  He bought me things and took me places, paid for me…pure chivalry.  Then I got through the bad boy phase and realized that I liked him, like really liked him.  Slowly but surely, six years to be exact.  But last summer, it just clicked.  A lightbulb went off in my head.  He really made me happy and he really cared about me.  And what made it even better and how I knew that it was real was the simple fact that he is my best friend an he knows my deepest darkest secrets and still loves me unconditionally.  I remember the night when I first let him hold me.  We were watching a movie and it had just gotten over and he was about to leave.  He had tried to hold me a thousand times before but this time, I let him.  And with little gestures here and there, we progressed.  Until we got to our first kiss.  It was at one of his friend’s  houses.  He was having a little party.  David and I decided we were gonna go get in the hottub.  And I just did it.  I just kissed him.  I couldn’t help myself.  But it was the best feeling in the entire world.  First kisses always are, and so are all of our kisses in there own way.  We didn’t start dating right away, but we pretty much were without the title.  I don’t know what I was so afriad of.  He makes me so happy.  Everyday.  And I really am so glad, that for whatever reason, he chose me, and that I grew up and realized that he really is so perfect.

As told by David:
    I don’t know where to start really. Up until high school I never really knew a lot about Zelie, I mean we were friends but, I didn’t know much about her. Our freshman year of high school I broke my wrist so I couldn’t play baseball as I planned. Sports were always a big part of my life so, I played tennis the one sport I could with just one arm. That year on the way to districts I sat with Zelie and we talked the whole way I couldn’t get enough of her voice. I felt as if I wanted to know everything I could possibly could about her. That day when I got home from tennis I went and told my mom all about her. At the end of my our conversation I told her, im gonna marry that girl, I just had a gut instinct. In the following years, I spent almost everyday with her I not only fell in love with her, I fell in love with her whole family, the feeling however was not mutual, I was just her best friend. When college came along she went to Frostburg and I went to AACC. Though we were hours away I was still determined to spend as much time with her as possible. Finally, this past summer I had a break through with her. We decided to go to a friend of mine’s party. I don’t know what I did differently but we decided to get in the hot tub, and she kissed me. I was shocked and extatic at the same time. After that we didn’t date right away but, it all came in good time. I had the best summer of my life and everyday with her gets better and better. 
My favorite motto to define my waiting for her is, “If she is amazing, she wont be easy, If shes easy, she wont be amazing, If shes worth it you wont give up, If you give up your not worthy”.



What Makes you Unique?
We have such a special story.  It really is one of a kind.  A relationship that took six years to come about and that is now so perfect, so involved, so everything that it could possibly be and more.

Why Do YOU deserve to win?

We are best friends and we have the perfect relationship.  We may seem a little disfunctional at times, but that is only to people who don’t know us.  We are oh so in love and oh so cute. =)



If you agree with David & Zelie, that they are the Cutest Couple, Post your Comment below to support them!! 
*Remember: One vote per person. You must be a follower of this blog for your vote to count!

58 comments:

  1. It was a relief when they FINALLY got together and they really are a great couple. I think they deserve to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only are they the cutest, they are the sweetest and it was a blessing to have Zelie join our family. They deserve to win most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are most certainly the cutest couple! They should win so we can have some great pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This girl is the love of my life. It took me 6 years to get her and im never goona let go I love you baby with all my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are soo happy together and I love him with every ounce of me :) We are the cutest couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are the cutest and they deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two are one of my favorite couples in the world!! I love spending time with them together or either one of them seperately. They are so cute together and you can tell how in love they are by just being in their presence. They are the cutest couple ever and deserve more than anyone to win this.
    -Love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these two and their baby Panini so much and I am so glad that David brought Zelie into our lives. We are so blessed. They deserve to win most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been David's friend since before we could walk and I have known Zelie since grade school and I can honestly say that these two are the cutest and best couple in this thing and should most certainly win. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dave and Zelie are the best couple in this hands down, just because my girlfriend and I arent in this lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. David and Zelie are simply amazing together. He laughs, she laughs. The love they share is special, complimenting how special they both are. Love both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. David and Zelie are by far the cutest,sweetest couple there is.They most definitly deserve to win.They make a great couple.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is easy to see love in these twinkling eyes and bright smiles. I love my daughter and I am so happy that David makes her as happy he does. He spoils her rotten!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are like my big brother and sister. I ove them and they deserve to win because they mean so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them and I want them to win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. they are a pair of my oldest friends and i think they should win hands down

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love my brother and sister! Zelie more then David :) I want them to win because they are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love my little brother and the are the cutest couple and deserve to win

    ReplyDelete
  19. David is a really good frind of mine and I hope they win because they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. These two have been really great friends of mine since I can remember and I really think that they should win

    ReplyDelete
  21. David is a really close friend of mine and these two are great people and def deserve to win

    ReplyDelete
  22. This couple is sooo the cutest!!! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Zelie is my best friend and I think that her and David make the cutest couple and my vote is for them 100%! Love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mae Mae is the cutest Aunt and Babysitter I have ever seen and her and David are the cutest and they should win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Its great that you guys are doing this because I know youll win. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Duh they are the cutest! I want them to win because they are my favorite people :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two of the nicest individuals I am lucky enough to call friends. Them being together is great.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think these two are the cutest ever and I love them. They are so great and cute together:) But they better hurry up and get back to Atlanta to see us <3 love you guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. These two are awesome. They really are a great couple and they should win for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love these two. They are the cutest damn couple I know!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love these two! and they are so cute and they need to win!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Classic Couple! Theyre the cutest and they deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Zelie and David are the cutest couple. end of discussion. why? because i said so. lol

    ReplyDelete
  34. Zelie and David are the happiest and cutest couple I know. They are really fun to be around and a few of my favorite people. They def. deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I remember the first time I met Zelie before these two started dating and I remember telling my mom "David's going to marry her one day!" Obviously when that happens she'll be a great sister in law and I'll be proud to have her. They are a wonderful couple who love and respect each other! Definitely have my vote you two!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These guys are great together and are so fun to be around. They should def win.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love them and they are the cutest couple and greatest couple I know! I love them so much and they should win! They deserve it <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  38. all good things come to those who wait :) u should win!

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are two of the nicest people you'll ever meet and like Zeb said in the first comment it's about time they got together. They definitely deserve to win.

    ReplyDelete
  40. The nicest couple I have ever met. Known both of them and they should definitely win.

    ReplyDelete
  41. They're both great people, and adorable together. How could they not win?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wonderful couple. All around great people. Winners in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I LOVED reading your Love Story and I LOVE you guys!!!! You have my vote:):):) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  44. you are so perfect for each other and i told you so from the first time i laid eyes on dennis! i cant wait for your perfect little babies running around!

    ReplyDelete
  45. She actually meant David not me haha but of course they should win, i'm glad my little sister is happy, although i can wait for the kids, if ever ha

    ReplyDelete
  46. You have my vote!!! You guys are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. My vote diffently goes out to Zelie Mae and David for the cutest couple. David we have falling in love with you too!!!! Your are perfect for Zelie Mae and I think she knows it too!!! Love You Guys!!!! Love your Big Sister

    ReplyDelete
  48. they have my vote!!! <3 love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  49. they go together like peas and carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  50. we are very happy that david is in our family and we couldnt ask for a better one day uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  51. They are so cute together and perfect for each other. I wish them both the best of everything in the years to come xox

    ReplyDelete
  52. My vote is for ZEL EEE Mae and David. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Zelie Mae is an awesome aunt and David is a pretty cool guy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  54. My vote is for you and miss zelie mae

    ReplyDelete
  55. Zelie and David...nuff said cutest couple... I cast my vote

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete