2.11.2011

Jenny Edwards & Greg Whitby!



Couple #6 Is Jenny Edwards & Greg Whitby! 

A little bit about each of them, in their own words!

Jenny Edwards, 25
Born and raised in Queenstown all my life. I am currently a hairdresser on Kent Island and have been for the last eight years, I love my job!


Greg Whitby, 25
Born and raised in Queen Anne all his life. He has been working at a accounting firm in Centreville for the last 9 years and is currently studying to become a CPA! In his sparetime he is a volunteer EMT!

Jenny & Greg started dating April 1, 2010, at 24 years old. They've been going strong since day 1! They don't have kids yet, but plan on it one day!





Their Love Story!

 Me and Greg have actually known each practically all our lives. Our journey started back in Kindergarden when we started school together. Through the years we have been in the same class a lot, especially elementary school. We graduated together from Queen Annes County High School class of 2003. Never close in school, our journey into life began in different directions. We had became friends on Facebook but never talked. Last January, after a bridal show we ran into each other in Easton, first time in 7 years since we had graduated. What a coincidence right? A week later was my grandmothers birthday, we had gone to dinner and him and his family were sitting directly behind me. We officially started chatting on Valentines Day, but our anniversary is April Fools day!! So this year, he is sharing a seat next to me for my grandmothers birthday and we are spending our first valentines day together as a couple! Funny how things work out but id say waiting 20 years for him was definitely worth the wait!

What Makes you Unique?

 The fact that we have been in front of each other our whole life and never in a million years thought we would end up together! We definitely couldn’t imagine our life without each other in it now.

Why Do YOU deserve to win?

We deserve to win because we have never had professional local pictures done and id love for our picture to be hanging on our loved ones wall. We have been told over and over again we make a very cute couple and cant wait to share our love for each other with everyone! I think it would be nice to have an updated picture, professionally done, to compare to our 4th grade class picture. By putting the two pictures side by side we would be able to remember the past, see the present, and look forward to our future!!!!

If you agree with Greg&Jenny, that they are the Cutest Couple, Post your Comment below to support them!! 
*Remember: One vote per person. You must be a follower of this blog for your vote to count!

64 comments:

  1. I went all through school with both they are great people and deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my brother and my best friend! Im so happy they found each other! and they deserve to win!!! :) Love them with all my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the luckiest man in the world to have such a wonderful girlfriend. We have known each other forever and would have never thought we would end up together....now I can't imagine my life without her :) She is my best friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen my son so happy! and we are so glad to have jenny in our family! they always know how to make the family laugh they deserve to win this contest by far!! we all love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have known Greg for 8 years and i have never seen him this happy!!! And Jenny is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just met jenny and greg not too long ago and they are such a cute couple! jenny is sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jenny and greg are the cutest contestant everrrrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i work with jenny and shes so happy! hope they win

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutest couple!! So glad they both found happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greg and Jenny are by far the cutest couple and deserve this Photoshoot more than anyone else i know. They are both very caring, loving people with hearts of gold and this would contest was meant for them to win. Love you Greg and JenJen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are adorable and I'm sooo happy they are together! They totally deserve the win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. princess and prince charming deserve to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beat em princess :) you guys should win because your cute together and i like greg a lot

    ReplyDelete
  14. ive been a client at jennys salon and she has been happier the last year then ive ever seen her! what a cute couple...hope they win

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my best friends brother and he is so happy! you guys deff deserve to win! you guys are soooooooo cute!! GO GREG AND JENNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to see the winning photo when you get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been friends with Jenny (a.k.a darlin) for a looooong time! Have known the both of them since elementary school! Have not seen Jenny happier! They deserve to win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My son is so happy!!! I really like jenny and they deserve to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i have known princess all my life, she is the sweetest and best hairdresser i know! my daughter has a wonderful princess role model to look up to! Greg is so lucky to have her....who wouldnt be? dont be jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I couldnt ask for a better man than greg in my daughters life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i am friends with greg. he is a great guy and greg and jenny are always happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ive watched greg grow from a little boy to a handsome man and im so proud of him for finding such a wonderful girl, only met jen a few times but shes a sweetheart. i can see them spending a long time together.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You guys are sooo cute! Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are both adorable and Jenny, you do GREAT hair ! I hope you win : )

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am so happy for my neice! Couldn't have asked for anyone better to be a part of our family than greg. definitly a dream come true

    ReplyDelete
  26. known greg since he was born. so glad he found a great girl!!! they deserve to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. know greg from the firehouse....good guy. him and jenny should win this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. great couple!!!!! he is a good ems captain for our fire dept

    ReplyDelete
  29. Go Greg and Jenny!! you deserve to win! you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. greg i've watched you grow up. so happy for you! you guys are the best couple!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. good luck with the contest. i know you two are the best and cutest couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. My cousin jenny and greg are such a cute couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. They deserve to win! So glad greg came into our family...he is a great guy and a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  34. winning isn't everything, but you deserve to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. jenny and greg are a great couple!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jenny and Greg deserve to win! They are a great couple and I couldn't be happier for the both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have known Greg for 5 years and he is so happy i think they are the cutest couple by far! they always make me laugh! GO GREG AND JEN

    ReplyDelete
  38. couldnt ask for anyone better for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  39. i have known greg my whole life and im happy for him finding a girl like jenny. i know he is happy and they deserve to win the contest

    ReplyDelete
  40. I agree! There love story is so sweet! They both definitely deserve to win! Good luck you two!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Cutest couple by far! Go Greg and Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jenny and Greg are the cutest!!!! Known greg forever and jenny is my daughter and granddaughters favorite hairdressor :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. My grandson is so happy with jenny and we are so happy to have as part of the family!!! Go Greg & Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  44. Havent seen my sister this happy. Gregs a cool guy

    ReplyDelete
  45. you guys deserve to win this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Go gwegg and jenny!!!!!! Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. They are so cute.. never met jenny but she seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete