2.11.2011

Allison Rowe & Kyle Bringman

Couple #3 Is Allison Rowe&Kyle Bringman! 

A little bit about each of them, in their own words!

Allison Rowe- 20
I will be graduating from Wesley College this December with a degree in Elementary Education. I cannot wait to close that chapter of my life and begin a new one!

Kyle Bringman- 22
His occupation is in law enforcement and he loves what he does!

Kyle & Allison started dating September 24, 2004 and broke up for a few hours one month into their relationship. Allison has NO idea what she was thinking, but was "nervous because all of the puzzle pieces were fitting together so well."


From Allison: "I balled my eyes out as I told him I needed a break. After my mom asked me if I was crazy and if I realized if I knew what I was “throwing away” I called him back and 'changed my mind'."

They have two 'four legged children', but will have a few 'two legged children' in the someday!



Their Love Story!

The first time we layed eyes on each other was when I was 5 and Kyle was 7. His sister and I took dance class together. Then, the summer before I entered high school Kyle and I saw each other at the Deleware State Fair- this is the first memory we can truly say we remember about each other. I told my girl friends that I thought he was cute and he told his guy friends that he thought I was…. Well that might not be appropriate to say...! But you can only imagine what a 16 year old male would say! Looking back I think that God had a plan for us. Again, his sister and I made another connection through North Caroline High School volleyball. For the first few weeks of the season he would come with his mom to the games to watch me. After a text message that he feared sending, asking his cousin (also a good friend of mine!) for my cell phone number, things blossomed from there. We went on our first ‘date’ on September 24, 2004. Between then and now we have been through the good, and the ugly. We have been at each others sides as I learned how to drive, as we graduated from high school, and he from college. We stood the test of time while he was in the Marlyland State Police Academy for six months, and my transition from living at home to living at Wesley College in Dover, DE. We have both lost two big hearted, and greatly loved grandfathers.  The most recent death was my Grandpa Leroy. We lost him the day after our six year anniversary and we were both sitting at his bed side. At moments like those we pull our emotional strengths together so we can get through. Kyle dropped down on one knee and asked me to marry him in Dayton Beach, Florida in 2008 and of course I said “yes!”. We are happily engaged and planning a 2012 wedding. Both of us are so excited to see what our future together brings. We have huge plans that we can NOT wait to see become a reality.

What Makes you Unique?



We are a unique couple because we know how to find the strength within one another to get through the tough times. We know that the only way to pull through inopportune situations is by relying on one another. We are eachothers ‘foundations’ and shoulder to lean on.

Why Do YOU deserve to win?

We deserve to win because we work hard at our relationship. There is not one day that we take for granted. We know that today is a blessing and who knows what tomorrow will bring. We have a promise with eachother; we will never go to bed angry. We believe, especially with his occupation, that anything could happen at anytime so we try our hardest to never end a day with tarnished emotions.


If you agree with Kyle&Allison, that they are the Cutest Couple, Post your Comment below to support them!! 
*Remember: One vote per person. You must be a follower of this blog for your vote to count!






7 comments:

  1. Kyle and Allison cutest couple!!! One thing Kyle and I can agree on is that Allison is the best thing that has ever happened to him. Finding your soul mate is one of the greatest gifts in life and I'm so happy they have found that in each other :) CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BIG DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could say a billion things about Kyle and Allison. They are definately some our very best friends. I have only known them together and they are perfect for each other in every way. When I got the picture of the ring after he proposed I screamed outloud in so much excitement!
    I can not wait until they finally say "I Do" and see the wonderful things God has planned for them. They are truly adorable together and we are so happy to be apart of their lives and share their love! They are lucky to have found the love of their life so young and make it last. I know they have what it takes to make it last forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle and Allison finding each other has truly been a blessing for all of us. Although Allison isn't officially a part of our family yet, she has been a big part of our family for a long time. I can't wait until they make it official and see what the future has in store for them. They really are a match made in heaven. They will definatley be getting my vote, although I love Zach and Chelsea and Dave and Rachel too... I think they all deserve to win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle and Allie are definitely a great couple and cute doesn't begin to describe them! CUTE, CUTER, CUTEST!! So I vote for Allison and Kyle, even if Allie's grammar and spelling sometimes bug me (LOL, just 1/2 kidding Allie . . . it's a generational thing!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle and Allison are totes the cutest. Completely perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching Allison and Kyle together is def. one of the cutest things I've ever seen. You can tell they truely are best friends and that their future together will be a forever one!! Cutest couple ever!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allison and Kyle have my vote as the cutest couple. I have watched their relationship grow from the start, when they were just kids into a wonderful adult couple. I am a firm believer in, "if it is meant to be". And everyone can see that it is meant to be.

    ReplyDelete