7.25.2011

Megan & Will!

On Saturday July 16th Megan & Will had a beautiful ceremony and reception in Easton. At the First Wesleyan Church, exactly 3 months after I married my best friend, I was honored to capture the day for Megan as she married hers. Megan & I have known each other for a long while now, and she is my husbands cousin.. which made it much more personal for me. I had a blast capturing the two as they prepared for the ceremony and walked down the aisle to join together in front of their closest friends and family. Here is a sneak peek of the beautiful day! 

These are probably two of my favorite photos... 


Girls & Guys!

 Flowers by the fabulous Murdoch's of Centreville


Something Old..










Reception was held at the Easton Elks lodge..

And their beautiful tree lined drive! 




Cake by the wonderful Melinda Roe: Cakes by Melinda









Congratulations to you guys! I hope your honeymoon was fantastic! 


-Amanda :)

1 comment: