7.09.2011

Happy Birthday America!

I am obsessed with all things American. If I had my way my house would be a total mix/match/ hot mess collaboration of the beach and red, white & blue... So it's a good thing we haven't settled into a homey home yet.. disaster awaits, haha :)

Which brings me to little Trevor Geer.. You're probably thinking.. again, really? Yep. :) Little Trevor & I (along with mama of course!) Spend a bit of time together for his month by month shots :) It's a little more elaborate than the original baby plan and I LOVE it! hehehe.. So when Sarah said.. 7 months and it's almost 4th of July.. we looked at each other as if to say.. WHOOOOO!!!! :) Not everything we were hoping to find for the shoot was found, but she came equipped with cuteee fabric and  I came with bubbles, sparklers & mini flags. I love that we are always outside the realm of normal for Trevor's photos!





This was one of those "I'll shoot it and see later" shots.. and, well.. I love it :)


Sparklers!!




I adore Little Trevor, and can't wait to see what next month has in store for us:)

-Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment