1.28.2011

Cupid!

The Day after Sarah's Maternity series ended she had beautiful baby Trevor... and soon after (I was SO excited!) I got to finally meet the little boy!! He is precious and looks just like His Daddy! Sarah & Tommy will make awesome parents, and I know they've been waiting for him for a very long time! 

Our newest project is a 12 month photo project to watch Trevor Grow each month! I am SO thrilled to be such a big part of keeping memories for them! For his 2 month photos we did Baby Cupid! I was so excited! Our journey together, from Tommy & Sarah's First session...engagement photos!... has lead us to be great friends, and I am so thankful to have them in my life! 

I know I haven't put up the Maternity Series yet, but that will be my next post! :) 

For Now...

Baby Cupid!


The next GQ Model!

"What you talking about Willis?" hahaha... he really does love me!

One of my absolute favorites from our session!

2 comments: