1.14.2011

A fresh Start

I haven't settled down to renew the pricing and packages for 2011... simply because I'm so dang busy! Bud  & I are getting married April 16th of this year! I am so beyond excited.. but there is SO much to do.

We've been engaged since July 18, 2009. I've always wanted a spring wedding, and a 2010 Wedding was NOT in the budget. So much has happened since we've been engaged.. most importantly.. I took my business FULL TIME! YAY!! I'm finally living my dream. With this I've raised my session fee for 2011, and changing the packages around a little is next! I am incorporating some of the same stuff, but more things that are ME. Books, and calendars and BIG prints! If you've been in my house you've seen how much I like big prints! the 20x30 of Bud and I above our mantle is about the size I like all of my pictures... how unreal is that? hahaha!

I've made a few changes in the way things are working, and I'm so proud of the business I've created! I am nearly finished the website design, and I may be adding a client area to that, but nothing is going to happen with that just yet. I am booking appointments online, so it makes it easier for you to pay online and be done until we get to our ordering session, and it makes it easier for me to know what works best for you!

I am so excited to announce my Newest Contest will be ALL based on my blog and will be for Couples! Originally I thought to do Engaged couples, but there are some couples that have been together for awhile that aren't engaged but still have been together a long time, and have a great Love story! So, details will be coming soon!

Happy New Year!
-Amanda  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment