1.06.2011

Happy New Year!!

2010 was such a building year for me! I am so thankful to have such a great client base, and new clients contacting me every day.

I'm starting 2011 off with a BANG! Boudoir Photos are the perfect Valentine's Gift! They also make great a Wedding Gift for your soon to be husband, or just a fun thing to do for yourself! I believe that every woman deserves a fun shoot like this for herself!!
I've scheduled a day of Hair & Makeup and Boudoir Sessions and a Fun Rustic Hotel!



If you are interested please Visit my facebook page, for the FAQS note, where you can get all of the info you need. If you still have questions please contact me at ap.photography@hotmail.com! To book your Session please visit: http://amandaparksphotography.bookmonline.com/schedules/amanda . Select Boudoir Session from the drop down menu. Then select the date 1.22.11 and the time slot you would prefer. Please remember for hair and Makeup you will need to arrive one hour early.


I hope you are having a great beginning to your New Year, and I look forward to lots of fun things to come this year!!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment