9.17.2010

Sweet Baby.

Last week I had the pleasure to meet baby Gunner. I've known Lindsay for years. I've known her wonderful, awesome, family for.. years. None of this prepared me for what I was about to meet. I know I love babies. I know that when we have babies (In years, calm down!) that I will be the best mother I can be.. And they will probably have photos taken every single day.. hehehe.. But every singe time I meet a baby, I'm literally speechless. They are so innocent and pure and ADORABLE. Gunner, was everything I expected and more! Cuddly and Cute. Good Job Lindsay, and don't let Grammy spoil him too much! ;)



This makes my heart smile a little :)

Loved his little hands. Sign = I love you.


So thoughtful while he was awake.


Being a model is hard work.


He's gonna love this picture as much as we do. With his little hand gun already!


"I dig dirt." Is what his overalls read. SO cute!



Absolute Favorites. Hands down.

Gunner was such a joy to work with. I can't wait for many more sessions with him and his awesome family!

No comments:

Post a Comment