9.15.2010

Sunset Love.

Long before Bud & I had our engagement session I was determined to do a really cool Sunset shoot on the beach, but when we had our session with Larry Huffman I was more determined than ever. As fate would have it, I set up the a session only a few days after our session with JoElyn & Sean. I graduated High School with Sean, and played volleyball with JoElyn. He went into the military shorty after high school and has been in Afghanistan serving our country. He was flying back to Maryland on Sunday the 29th of August, so we booked the shoot for that evening. It's been awhile since I've gained this renewed sense of passion for photos.  I was so proud of the immense concentration I put into the lighting and working everything so we could get these awesome shots. Sean is going back to California in a few days to continue serving our country. I applaud all of our service men & women. Thank you to all of you for serving our country so that we can continue to do what we love over here.


There were a bunch of people on the beach that evening for our shoot. The group of guys in the background were fishing.. they kept looking at us, so I thought it was fitting to have them in a few of the photos!


 What a great day for a beach session! I learned alot, and I'm challenging my limits! I love doing new things and having them work out!

2 comments: