11.23.2010

November!

I have had such a great holiday season so far! A few things to keep in mind for all of my awesome clients!
- Proofs take 7-10 Business days before they will be ready. Your viewing appt will be setup Tues- Thurs.
- Collages are the best way to capture your favorite photos from your session, and they make great gifts!
- Gift Certificates are a great stocking stuffer, add on gift for your loved ones, or for any Secret Santa gift!
-Facebook is for a few of my favorite shots. If you wish to get all of your photos for your facebook or sharing you can purchase a proof cd for $30.
-You will be able to tell the difference in my professional prints as opposed to taking your Photo CD (if you choose to purchase one) to Walmart, or any other consumer printing source.

I am SO thankful to have each and every one of my clients! Sincerely.
Please take 10% off your Print order of $150 or more until December 12th.

If you are interested in Gift Certificates, I have a great deal for you!
*Spend $50 in G.C.'s - receive $10 g.c. for yourself!
*Spend $100 in G.C.'s - receive $15 g.c. for yourself!
*Spend $150 in G.C.'s- receive $20 g.c. for yourself!
*Spend $200 in G.C.'s - receive $30 g.c. for yourself!

If you are interested in more than $200 in Gift Certificates please contact me for your deal!


Here is a sneak peek of a few of my favorite sessions!


Just a little bit of what I've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment